The cookies shown on this site are ones that help you visit the site and make it quicker. An example of this cookie is that it reviews where everything is, such as the menu, photo/image and wording. When you revisit the website, the cookie already knows where most items are on the site and loads it quicker with details being filled in with the missing gaps. Google them self describe this perfectly well which states
"Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. They help that website remember information about your visit, which can both make it easier to visit the site again and make the site more useful to you."
I personally do not have any access to the cookie and how it's used on this site as I require no username, password or details from you. However, the cookie might be made by the browser in the hope to help you navigate the site quicker. The only downfall to a cookie is when I make an update, the information is having an issue with it and causes the site to stop working. Deleting your browser history solves this. Problem-solving can be found by clicking on these words.
If I delete this cookie, will the website stop working for me?
The cookie removed will have very little impact on the website as it will simply load what is available to you from the server. This means that you are very welcome to remove this when you wish however, it might appear again whilst on the site.
Butlin's Memorabilia website also works alongside other websites, which include Google and eBay. They also place a cookie on the website for the use of their services. By continuing to use the website, you consent to the use of their cookie. Below is a list of the cookies and where to find details about them.
Last updated: 14/10/2023
With the advertising, I also use Google search for you to have a look around the website for that special moment and memory.
The website has also used YouTube videos to extend the information that is available. On some pages, you will see that there are videos are there for you to click on and view.
ebay.co.uk - for the use of their advertising banners used on the website showing you Butlins items or any other that can be purchased from their website. This cookie also tracks any sales for use of commission towards the site for recommending an item that is for sale. Further information can be found at this location: https://partnernetwork.ebay.com/solutions/step-1-understanding-cookies-commissions-and-getting-paid and go down to the "Tracking Cookie Duration" to read more.
You can have a look at the cookie management options that your browser might have that can help you keep on top of what can be enabled and what can not. Unfortunately, not all browsers will have this option, however, there is some information below that might be of interest. All you need to do is find the option below that matches what you h
1. Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Google Chrome,
2. Delete and manage cookies in Microsoft Edge
3. Cookies - Information that websites store on your computer on Firefox
4. Safari Browser Mac devices and iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
5. Google Devices/software PC or Laptop, Android and iPhone & iPad
6. I am unable to find much about the Opera browser, however, if you click on these words, you will find the help area of the browser
7. and for the Opera browser on Android, click on these words
8. For those using internet explorer, I would advise that you upgrade to Edge however, if you can not, click on these words to view the options available.
How to opt out of the cookies
Digital Advertising Alliance
1. Click on these words and load the YourAdChoices website,
2. Review the options available and select "Opt out?"
3. Now click on "Submit your choices"
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
1. Click on these words and load the "Your Online Choices"
2. Now select your location,
3. Click on "Your Ad Choices"
4. Wait for the page to load and below the "Turn on or off individual companies" (a table will become load)
5. Select the ones you wish to turn off or click on the button that has "Turn off all companies"
6. and that is all done.
Using your Devices
1. Go to Settings,
2. Click on Privacy,
3. Click on Advertising
4. Now click on Enable Limit Ad Tracking
Click on these words to view official instructions on how to control the ads on your device.
Last updated: 14/01/2023
Removal of cookies
There are two ways to delete the cookies from the browser,
The manual way of deleting the history
1. Click on these words to load the support page
2. Go down to the part that says The Black screen where the menu should be
3. and then follow the details shown below "How do I do this Mark?"
There is one particular software that is free to use and easy to remove the history in your device to keep it healthy. It's important to note that I recommend this software as I use it however, I can not take responsibility for how it's designed and works.
Important note: Butlins Memorabilia or Mark Banks is not responsible for the software or application shown below. You download and use them at your own risk, if there are any issues, I would strongly advise that you contact the developers of the website/apps shown below.
1. Click on these words and review the Cleaner website.
2. Download their free program by selecting an option below;
A) PC/Laptop - click on these words
B) Mac devices - click on these words
C) Android devices - click on these words
3, To learn how to use this software, click on these words
Last updated: 14/01/2023
This group is a part of this website and has the Facebook Private Group setting.
This group is a part of this website and has the Facebook Public group settings